Hmmm your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company. Double check your credit card information to ensure it matches your latest statement, and contact your bank if the issue persists.Possible reasons to why this might have happened:
- Your bank may limit the number of transactions or total amount that can be spent online in a certain period of time.
- The incorrect CVD/CVV code was entered. Check the back of the card.
- Credit card information was entered incorrectly. Check your credit card statement for exact billing address and postal code.
- Your card account may be flagged by your bank due to suspicious purchasing activity. Call your bank for more information.
- Your bank may have rendered your card invalid due to fraudulent looking purchases elsewhere. Call your bank for more information.
Need to get in touch? Email us at email@example.com