Thank-you for adapting with us on how to keep the chocolate flowing to you. Your support is truly spectacular and keeps us afloat and sane. All those extra little messages, emails and shout outs from the porch, omgosh you are amazing- thank-you
Online ordering for curbside, local delivery and shipping.
It's easy to order online.
How will you get your chocolate? At check out choose:
- curbside pick-ups at any of our 3 locations.
- flat rate Porch drops by our little team to your home
- flat rate Shipping within Canada
- Shipping anywhere in the world
At check-out choose the location you would like to pick-up from and choose the day that is convenient for you to pick-up on. It's super easy and the fastest way.
Pick up window: Tue 11am - 4:30pm / Wed-Sun 12pm - 6pm
- The chocolate factory is located at 77 Brock Ave. couple blocks South of Dundas Street West Google map to the chocolate factory
- There's street parking across the street or you can park temporarily in the driveway to the South of our building. If you remember to try not to drive to the back of the building it's hard to turn around.
Pick up window: 11am - 6pm Tues- Sat
- The shop is located just West of King and Spadina on the South side Google map
- Pick-up can be done inside or if you want to pick-up outside give us a call at 416.599.7662 and we can give it to you outside the front door.
Pick up window: 11am - 7pm, every day
- The shop is located in the Distillery District, we are closer to the Cherry St entrance of the site Google map
- Pick-up can be done inside or if you want to pick-up outside give us a call at 416.815.7662 and we can give it to you outside the front door.
Your chocolate will be ready for you on the day you specify. No show orders will be held for the time your items are still fresh or up to a month. Sorry no refunds or replacements on orders that have not been picked up.
Porch Drops (local delivery):
AlwaysOT (the third party team who we work with) will be driving around the city dropping off chocolate directly to your doorstep. Shipment tracking is provided! Your chocolate will be delivered the same day it is sent out, with a delivery window of 4pm - 10:30pm.
At check-out choose Local Delivery - your order will be dropped off to you within 1 to 3 business days. We will send you an email the morning your chocolate leaves the factory.
The boundaries for local delivery porch drops have increased! Including the Greater Toronto Area, we now also deliver as far as Oshawa, Markham, Brampton, Burlington, and Hamilton.
Unsure if you're in our zone? You can search for your address on this map to see if you're within our boundaries!
On the day of delivery please have your phone on, they will text you when close to your building.
Chocolate will be delivered to your porch. They will ring the doorbell, smile and wave from afar.
Apartment building and Condo peeps:
If your concierge is accessible and safe we can drop your chocolate in the lobby. If we cannot access your building your order will go back to the factory so you can pick up curbside.
Please track your packages carefully and provide a safe place for couriers to leave your box. If your box is missing and it is marked as delivered, check with neighbours/family/roommates to see if they might have picked up the box for you. Open a claim with the shipper. File a police report. File a home insurance/renter's insurance claim.
Chocolate shipping will go out with the couriers Mon to Thurs. Please allow us 1-3 business days to organize and pack up your chocolate for safe travel. You will receive a confirmation once your package has shipped.
DHL, FedEx, Purolator & Canada Post are all reporting delays due to a large increase in volume and new internal safety protocols. All 3 couriers have put no interaction policies in place and no longer are requiring signatures. Please track your packages carefully and provide a safe place for couriers to leave your box.
International: Most parcels ship via DHL. Although we wish for a free-trade peaceful world this is beyond our capabilities. We are not responsible for any delays, or custom charges associated with crossing borders. We are not able to ship to Brazil, Russia, and Spain due to import regulations.
Flat Rate shipping in Canada: surcharges may apply to hard to reach destinations that are remote or island addresses, or for overweight and oversize orders.
- Customs charges for International shipments.
- Shipper delays due to severe weather or customs
- Packages marked as delivered by the courier. Please track your packages carefully and provide a safe place for couriers to leave your box. If your box is missing and it is marked as delivered, check with neighbours/family/roommates to see if they might have picked up the box for you. Open a claim with the shipper. File a police report. File a home insurance/renter's insurance claim.
The Distillery and King shops serve gelato or you can pre-order for curbside pick-up on the web shop. Gelato is not available for delivery due to melting.
Do I have to eat it right away?
Fresh scoop gelato from the King St West and Distillery shop are soft and ready to go in your mouth.
For curbside pick-ups we've brought the temperature down on the babies to allow you some time to get your precious sunshine home. If you want to eat it right away just bask in the sun for 10 min and dive in.
I need chocolate too
No problem, we can pack your chocolate and gelato up into one big beautiful bounty for you to pick-up all at the same time.
Bring a cooler loaded with ice packs. There's reusable cool kits for sale that will also buy you precious gelato traveling time.
Unfortunately due to health and safety reasons we are unable to accept/refund chocolate once it has left our facilities (this is the case for shipped orders as well as chocolate purchased in our stores).