Thank-you for adapting with us on how to keep the chocolate flowing to you. Your support is truly spectacular and keeping us afloat and sane. All those extra little messages, emails and shout outs from the porch, omgosh you are amazing- thank-you
Both the Distillery and King shops have reopened. Yay!!
You can order everything we make online for:
- Free next day curbside pick-ups at any of our 3 locations.
- Porch drops with a smile to your home (min $50)
- FREE shipping in Canada (min $50)
- International shipping to most countries around the world
At check-out choose the location you would like to pick-up from and choose the day that is convenient for you to pick-up on. It's super easy and the fastest way.
The day of:
- Text us at 647.370.6506 with your name and order number 10 min before you come.
- The chocolate factory is located at 77 Brock Ave. couple blocks South of Dundas Street West Google map to the chocolate factory
- Our little team will put your chocolate safely outside the front entrance so it's ready for you to grab and go. We will wave, smile and radiate good vibes to you from afar.
There's street parking across the street or you can park temporarily in the driveway to the South of our building. If you remember try not to drive to the back of the building it's hard to turn around.
King Street pick-up
The day of:
- During Business hours phone us at 416.599.7662 with your name and order number 10 min before you come.
- The shop is located just West of King and Spadina on the South side Google map
- Our little team will put your chocolate safely outside the take out window. We will wave, smile and radiate good vibes to you from afar.
Distillery District pick-up
The day of:
- During Business hours phone us at 416.815.7662 with your name and order number 10 min before you come.
- The shop is located in the Distillery District, we are closer to the Cherry St entrance of the site Google map
- Our little team will put your chocolate safely outside on the bench on the patio. We will wave, smile and radiate good vibes to you from afar.
Our little team that you are used to seeing in the shops and us (D and Cyn) will be driving around the city dropping off chocolate (live tracking is not available unfortunately!). It will be so nice to see your lovely faces even if it's from 6 feet away.
At check-out choose the porch drop date that works the best for you.
The boundary for porch drops is:
South of Highway 401
West of Victoria Park
East of Humber River
Chocolate melts. Now that the weather is hot someone must be home between 10am and 5pm to receive your chocolate. (unless you have a cooler with ice packs on the porch) Please have your phone on so we can contact you.
Apartment building and Condo peeps:
Someone must be home between 10am and 5pm to receive outside for contact-less delivery. On the day of, please have your phone on, we will call you when close to your building. At this time we will not be entering buildings or leaving chocolate with concierges.
If no-one is home to receive, chocolate will go back to our factory so you can pick-up curbside.
Chocolate melts and its hot in Toronto so, as of today all packages will go out Express with a cool kit of ice packs (reusable) and fully recyclable insulated packaging as an extra step to ensure safe passage for your chocolate.
Chocolate shipping will go out with the couriers Mon to Thurs. Please allow us 2-4 business days to organize and pack up your chocolate for safe travel. You will receive a confirmation once your package has shipped.
DHL, Fed-ex, & Canada Post are all reporting delays due to a large increase in volume and new internal safety protocols. All 3 couriers have put no interaction policies in place and no longer are requiring signatures. Please track your packages carefully and provide a safe place for couriers to leave your box. We are not responsible for packages that are marked as delivered.
International: Most parcels ship via DHL. Although we wish for a free-trade peaceful world this is beyond our capabilities. We are not responsible for any, delays, or custom charges associated with crossing borders. We are not able to ship to Brazil, Russia, and Spain due to import regulations.
Free shipping in Canada: surcharges may apply to hard to reach destinations that are remote or island addresses.
The Distillery and King shops have reopened and are now fresh scooping gelato. All online gelato is available for Curbside pick-up at our chocolate factory. Sorry not available for delivery due to melting. At check-out just pick "Curbside Pick-up" on the day that works for you.
Do I have to eat it right away?
We've brought the temperature down on the babies to allow you some time to get your precious sunshine home. If you want to eat it right away just bask in the sun for 10 min and dive in.
I need chocolate too
No problem we can pack your chocolate and gelato up into one big beautiful bounty for you to pick-up all at the same time.
Bring a cooler loaded with ice packs. There's reusable cool kits for sale that will also buy you precious gelato traveling time.